In our offer, you will find multi-layer coated paper with glossy and matte surfaces, as well as wood-containing paper. We collaborate with prominent manufacturers such as Burgo, SAPI, and UPM to provide a high-quality and diverse selection of coated papers. This paper can be used for visual communication in brochures, calendars, reports, as well as printing on book, magazine, and catalog covers.
Multi-layer coated paper with a glossy surface:
- Maxi Gloss – double-coated paper with a white, glossy surface and excellent opacity. Suitable for printing reports, brochures, posters, postcards, wall calendars, photo books, and book/magazine covers.
- Omni Gloss – triple-coated paper with a white, glossy surface, providing vibrant color printing, high contrast, and text readability. Suitable for high-resolution digital printing for attractive visual communication.
- Omni Silk – smooth, uniform, semi-gloss surface guaranteeing accurate color reproduction, clarity, and contrast, without reflections.
Coated paper with a matte surface:
- Profi Silk – paper with a matte, non-reflective surface and high stiffness. Suitable for projects requiring high color contrast and precise color reproduction.
- Maxi Satin – paper with a silky matte, non-reflective surface, high stiffness, and excellent opacity. Suitable for reproducing photorealistic images.
- Profi Matt – paper with a distinctly matte, non-reflective, pleasantly white surface, and excellent opacity. A great choice for mailings, reports, brochures, calendars, and guidebooks.
Wood-containing coated paper:
- Highspeed Matt – available in medium-coated, matte, wood-containing paper with high bulk (bulk 1.05). Suitable for printing textbooks, catalogs, magazines, brochures, and other products.
The standard assortment of paper is available in sheets, but it is also possible to order in rolls.
Explore our offering in our e-commerce store. Contact our sales representatives to inquire about registration or any other relevant questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (+371) 67 600 836. (+371) 67 600 836.