Approved in Riga, on June 18, 2018.
SIA “Poligrāfijas Apgāds” hereinafter referred to as POLAP, is a wholesale company that provides paper, printing materials, and photo products to legal entities. To ensure successful cooperation with our clients, POLAP is committed to responsibly collecting, maintaining, and using information about our business partners.
POLAP cares about privacy and the protection of personal data, respecting individuals’ rights to the lawful processing of personal data in accordance with applicable laws, including the Law on the Protection of Personal Data of Natural Persons, the European Parliament and Council Regulation No. 2016/679 of April 27, 2016, on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, and other relevant laws in the field of privacy and data processing.
natural persons – employees, potential employees, customers, and other service users (including potential, former, and existing); visitors to POLAP premises and areas where video surveillance is conducted.
POLAP processes personal data for the following purposes:
- identification of the customer;
- preparation and finalization of contracts;
- delivery of goods and provision of services (fulfillment of contractual obligations);
- advertising and distribution of goods for commercial purposes;
- customer service;
- handling and processing of complaints;
- administration of settlements;
- improvement of the website’s operation;
- ensuring property security on POLAP premises. For the security of property and individuals, prevention of theft and fraudulent activities on POLAP premises and in its premises, detection of criminal offenses, identification of potential offenders through video surveillance. Data obtained through video surveillance is stored for one month. After this period, POLAP ensures the complete automatic deletion of data if the data has not been requested or if no criminal offenses have been detected. If the data has been requested by competent state or local government institutions or if criminal offenses have been detected, the data will be stored as long as necessary.
- Information may be provided to state administration institutions and operational entities in accordance with external regulatory acts in specific cases and to the extent determined by those acts.
The data controller for personal data processing is SIA “Poligrāfijas Apgāds” POLAP, unified registration No. 40003165442, legal address Riga, Lejupes iela 15, LV 1076. Contact information for SIA “Poligrāfijas Apgāds” POLAP regarding issues related to the processing of personal data is phone number 80300003 or email address firstname.lastname@example.org. By using this contact information or contacting LTD “Poligrāfijas Apgāds” POLAP at its legal address, you can ask questions about the processing of personal data.
Personal data may be transferred to reliable service partners who provide specific services, such as resource planning system providers or companies providing security services.
Personal data is stored for the following periods:
- as long as the contract with the client is valid;
- as long as POLAP or the client can exercise their legitimate interests in accordance with external regulatory acts;
- as long as there is a legal obligation to store data.
The client has the right to request the termination of the processing of their personal data, request information about the purposes for which their personal data is used, and request the transfer of their personal data