Use laminating films to provide a clear and durable protective layer that not only extends the life of the product but also enhances its appearance and tactile feel. Our offered laminating films are suitable for laminating various print products such as book covers, magazines, gift bags, business cards, posters, and more. We have a wide range of films available for different finishes, including matte, gloss, anti-scratch, and soft-touch surfaces.
Thermal Laminating Films:
Used in the thermal laminating process with a temperature-sensitive adhesive-coated film. The adhesive is typically applied to the film using an extrusion coating. The film is then passed through a heated roller system, causing the adhesive to become tacky and bond with the surface. Thermal laminating is faster compared to wet laminating because of shorter drying time.
Wet Laminating Films:
In the wet laminating process, liquid adhesive is used. The adhesive is applied to the laminating film, which is then immediately pressed against the surface to be laminated. The drying process is slower compared to thermal laminating, but the risk of delamination is lower, as the laminating film adheres firmly to the surface.
Digital Laminating Films:
Designed for laminating digital prints to avoid air bubbles and delamination. These films contain a special additional layer that eliminates excess silicone during the bonding process, reducing the risk of bubbling or separation of the laminate layer.
- Glossy: Provides a shiny surface and is commonly used for laminating magazines, business cards, and sometimes gift bags. Available for thermal, wet, and digital laminating films.
- Matte: An increasingly popular option for laminating print products, offering a visually attractive protective layer that resists fingerprints and protects against minor mechanical damage. Available for thermal, wet, and digital laminating films.
- Soft-touch: Creates a gentle tactile feel on the surface. Available for thermal and digital laminating films.
- Anti-scratch: Used to create a protective layer on surfaces that resist scratch marks. Available for thermal, wet, and digital laminating films.
- Silver: Used in food, cosmetics, pharmaceutical, and other industry packaging, and can also be used for printing, labeling, and laminating with cardboard materials, among other purposes. Available for thermal laminating films.
Explore our offering in our e-commerce store. Contact our sales representatives at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (+371) 67 620 871. We will provide you with the necessary support for acquiring the appropriate laminating films according to your requirements.